The idea for this came from getting this material in the form of a couple of old pillowcases. It's quite heavy material and I immediately thought 'candy striper apron'
I measured Chloe up and decided that the top bib would be 15cm x 15cm with a 1 stripe seam allowance (about 1cm). The apron is 30cm long x 40cm wide. The neck bands are about 6cm wide in total x 60cm long, and the waistband is 2 pieces each 6cm wide x 75cm long (next time I would make this 1 metre).
* Sew the neck pieces into tubes, turning right way out and top stitching.
* Sandwiched these between the 2 bib pieces and sew around the 2 sides and the top, leaving the bottom open. Turn right way out.
* Fold the sides and bottom of the apron and sew around to hem the edges. (I forgot to do this step though the bottom was already hemmed from the pillowcase)
*Sew the bib to the apron, fold the bib up and press the seam down right along the length of the apron.
* Lay each of the waistband pieces on either side of the apron, approx. 2 com down from top edge. Sew along the length of the waistband and press the band up towards the bib.
* Fold down the top edges of the waistband and sew, catching the bib as you go.
* Finish the ends of the waistband and neck straps as you like - flod in and top stitch, or if you are lazy like me, just zigzag the ends.