9 Oct 2011

The Quilt - update

I am slowly getting there with the quilt for Chloe, in amongst all the other things I am making. So far I have made up 5 big squares (only 20 to go). They are looking good and still look tidy so I hope that it all works out like that when I sew them together. I have found that when adding the sashing the pieces were longer than I needed so I have just centered them. I have been using my magic quilting foot so I know my seams are exactly 1/4", so not sure how I have got the extra. It's on all of them so I'm hoping they will still piece together OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment